Music Festival Cruise to Seili Island
In Summer 2018, Naantali Music Festival will travel to the island of Seili, on the Turku Archipelago, for an archipelago concert. The journey to Seili will be made by taking a boat either along Turku’s Aurajoki River or from Naantali’s Old Town.
On the journey, you will experience the beauty of the Airisto and Turku Archipelago. You will hear about the interesting and, in parts, bleak history of Seili island, and you will get to admire its beautiful nature. Then, as the highlight of the day, you will hear the virtuoso performers of the Naantali Music Festival’s archipelago concert.
You can choose to depart from either Aurajoki River in Turku or the dock in Naantali’s Old Town.
Sonata for Bassoon and Cello
Krzysztof PendereckiCapriccio per Radovan
Johann Nepomuk Hummel
From Naantali 179 € (Departure 9:30am, Return 5:45pm)
From Turku 189 € (Departure 7:30am, Return 7:45pm)
• Travel by boat from Turku / Naantali to Seili and back again
• Naantali Music Festival Archipelago Concert in Seili Church
• Introduction to Seili during Naantali - Seili boat trip
• Lunch on Seili Island and drinks (water, juice and
• Dessert coffee and sweet bread served during the return boat-trip
from Seili to Naantali
Available for additional charge:
• Other drinks during lunch (fully-licensed restaurant)
• Purchases from the M/s Fanny cafeteria
Reservations and further information
tel. +358 10 2323 200
tel. +358 10 2323 440